B. inggris Sekolah Menengah Atas Tolong buatkan cerita panjang tema bebas yang didalamnya terdapat kalimat passive ​

Tolong buatkan cerita panjang tema bebas yang didalamnya terdapat kalimat passive ​

Jawaban:

At that time, I was 8 years old. My friends and I were playing on the playground. A game of hide and seek was played by us. We played happily. Until it was mu turned to look for them. I was looking for them one by one and managed to find it. However, one of my friend named Rizky was very clever in hiding. I could not find him. Then I kept looking for him. I remembered that, a red shirt and blue pants was being worn by Rizky.

As the statue was passed by me, a kid was seen by me wearing a red shirt and blue pants. Without thinking, I immadiatelly approached him. After getting close, he was taken by me to my friends. I wanted to tell them that I had managed to find him. However, I became silent, when Rizky was seen by me was near my friends.

He greeted, ”Hey why did not you find me?” I was confused. Then I saw my friends laught. Then I looked to the children who I drag from near the statue, I was suprised that it was not Rizky, but he was someone else wearing the same clothes. I was looked by the boy with disgust. All of my friends there were laughingat me. I was embarrased. I wanted to run out of there. Finally, I apologized to the buy which I had been pulled.

Penjelasan:

Apa itu kalimat pasif?

Passive voice adalah kalimat yang menukarkan posisi objek dengan subjek. Artinya siapapun atau apapun yang menjadi aktor/pelaku dalam kalimat tersebut tidak menjadi subjek kalimat. Jadi, kalimat pasif biasanya digunakan untuk menekankan kejadian bukan kepada pelaku dari tindakan.

[answer.2.content]